Did You Know?
- THAT THERMOPHILIC BACTERIA HAVE BEEN FOUND IN THE STOMACHS OF PETRIFIED INSECTS?
- Did you know that scientists were able to observe these dormant bacteria returning back to life ?
- Did you know that thermophilic bacteria have been found in every soil sample ever looked at by scientists.
- Did you know that thermophilic bacteria hibernate inside a super hard and tough shell that is made of protein.
- Did you know that a company found a way to make chicken feed from this protein?
- Did you know that thermophilic bacteria can consume up to 90% weight volume of organic waste?
- Did you know that thermophilic bacteris turn organic waste into water and carbon dioxide?
- Did you know that at these thermophilic bacteria are essential to a healthy digestive system and live in side of your intestines?
aira corp research and development
Highly Efficient and Accelerated Microorganisms
Nature's way of recycling organic waste
Watch bacteria coming out of hibernation
Documenting the process of Endospore Germination
of a Thermophilic Bacteria Culture